Electric Effects, Electric's visual effects division, works directly with filmmakers and editorial staff, creating everything from CG characters and environments to set extensions.
Electric houses seven fully furnished online editing bays which can be supplied with either Avid or Final Cut editing equipment.
Our comfortably appointed color grading suite has the ability to do color correction and mastering in all current formats up to 8K using the Black Magic DaVinci Resolve.
Look no further for your feature film, TV or commercial sound needs. Electric prides itself on maintaining a state-of-the-art arsenal of sound equipment coupled with an award-winning sound team. Whether you're looking to create a world class sound track for your next project, mix, record ADR loop group or voice-overs, our talented creative sound team have the latest tools at their disposal to make your vision become a reality.
Sound editing & mixing
- 4 Sound Editing bays equipped with Pro Tools
- 2 Sound Design rooms equipped with Avid S3 Pro Tools mixing consoles that allow for offline pre-dubbing
- ADR recording studio
- Re-Recording stage featuring fully networked Avid S6 dual engine, 48 fader console
- Edi-Cue software based ADR system
- Fully automated cueing system with streamers and beeps
- Source Connect software allowing for remote ADR session recording
- Space for large Loop Group record sessions
- Available Mics:
- Sennheiser MKH416 (2)
- Neumann KMR81 (2)
- Schoeps CMC66 / MK4 (1)
- Sanken C0S-11B (3)
- Electro-Voice RE20 (1)
Our brand-new, cutting edge screening room is perfect for intimate screenings. Its elegant and revolutionary design makes it the ideal setting for an immersive 7.1 channel cinematic experience.
- 16 reclining leather seats
- 16' 9" x 7' screen
- 7.1 Dolby Certified Sound System
- Christie 4K Model 4220 projector